We are hiring a ICO junior consultant.
You will work in helping shape the new ICO projects and report directly to the project manager. Your tasks is to support the Project Manager in general, to sign the contract and to execute the project.
- List up vendors/subcontractors for the project
- Contract negotiations with the vendors/subcontractors
- Selection the vendors/subcontractors
- Work together with other team members.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients and managerial staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Monitoring deliverable and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends in the ICO space.
- 2 years and more of business experience.
- A history of working for contract negotiation and execution of projects.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Competency in Google Suite: Google Docs and Google Spreadsheet.
- Business level English in writing & speaking
Knowledge in Blockchain Technologies