Who we are
EMURGO is the official commercial and venture arm of the Cardano Blockchain, a smart contract platform with advanced security assurance - Currently Top 3 of decentralised smart contract platforms and Top 10 of all cryptocurrencies on CoinMarketCap.
As a founding member of the Cardano protocol, EMURGO develops, supports, and incubates commercial opportunities and helps integrate businesses into our blockchain system.
Our products and services includes:
- Yoroi Wallet, one of the most used wallet /web3 wallet in the Cardano ecosystem with 1 Million downloads
- Fibo, An NFT marketplace on Cardano that focuses on preserving cultures and traditions
- Academy, Cardano Blockchain Education for business and developers
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for enhancing EMURGO’s brand awareness and its products on a global level.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans to increase engagement with our community / audiences
- Analyze personas for each product to increase downloads and lead generation
- Oversee all marketing efforts in branding, content, digital, performance, growth, product marketing, experiential and digital marketing
- Set and manage marketing department goals and performance to drive the team forward
- Manage budget and actual spend to ensure targets are met
- Organize and participate in events such as hackathons, crypto/blockchain related events, meetups, and DevCon to raise awareness
What you bring to EMURGO
- 10+ years of experience in B2C or agency background
- Strong track record of creating brand awareness and brand relevance in a mature, highly penetrated market
- At least 3 year's experience as an executive or similar management position in a technology company, building and managing teams of 10 employees (preferably in FinTech Industry)
- A commercial mindset that links brand value to business outcomes
- Deep knowledge of segmentation and targeting strategies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a strong focus on data analysis and the ability to clearly communicate ideas to visionaries.
- Experience developing and executing go to market plans including paid advertising, online and offline events, and content marketing (white papers, case studies, blogs, etc.) in the B2B, blockchain, and B2C FinTech markets
- You are a cryptocurrency enthusiast who understands the advantages and disadvantages of cryptocurrencies from a technical perspective and can communicate the message to the public
- Deep knowledge and experience in community building and ecosystem development.