Who are we?
EMURGO is the official commercial and venture arm of the Cardano Blockchain, a smart contract platform with advanced security assurance - Currently Top 3 of decentralized smart contract platforms on the coin market cap!, and top 6 in the total of cryptocurrency platforms.
As a founding member of the blockchain, EMURGO develops, supports, and incubates commercial opportunities and helps integrate businesses into Cardano.
Due to the continual success and growth plans for 2021/2022, we are looking to speak with Software Engineers (Frontend) across our network.
What is involved?
You will be working with the Head of Engineering who will be managing and leading the technical implementation of the Engineering team.
We are looking for software engineers that will help us maintain and improve the existing project codebases, develop new features for trace solutions, and build new products from the ground up.
You will have the runway to:
- Discuss, analyse, and understand new feature requirements with tech-lead and the Product/Program Manager.
- Learn about Cardano, UTXO, EUTXO Design Patterns, and others.
- Develop, Deploy and Test dApps, Tools and Libraries.
- Maintain and implement new Yoroi web features.
- Implement caching strategies and work closely with our DevOps to improve availability and future demand.
- Participate in product meetings.
Our Products and Services include:
What kind of people would we like to see?
- Approachable and personable members – We are a family after all!
- Driven and motivated people that can define goals and execute.
- People that see the value of communicating effectively.
- People that are experienced in working in remote environments.
- Lean-in and extroverted people that are passionate about Crypto & Blockchain.
- People that are pragmatic and have a can-do attitude.
What kind of experience and skills are we looking for?
- 5+ years of experience in Software development.
- 3+ years of experience in React / Redux.
- Proficiency with the creation of tests (unit tests, integration, etc).
- Proficient knowledge of HTML/ CSS.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Good knowledge of web design.
- Good knowledge of design patterns.
- Good knowledge of version control systems.
- Basic knowledge of Linux.
- Experience with SQL databases
- Development experience with Docker.
- Good understanding of CI/CD best practices.
- Understanding of blockchain fundamentals.
- Experience with dApp development.
- Experience with React Native.
- Experience with Node.js.
- Production experience with Docker.
- Production experience with multiple CI/ CD.
What’s on the line?
- Some serious bragging rights to be a part of the third-largest decentralized smart contract blockchain solution on this side of eternity!
- Salary packages and bonuses that are second to no one across our industry.
- Opportunities to improve, nurture and grow.
- Opportunities to work and travel across all continents.
- GO! and Click on the apply button now!
- Someone from the HR/Recruitment team will contact you in 3-8 business days to let you know how we will progress with your candidacy.
- Shortlisted profiles will go through a straightforward process where you will have an opportunity to showcase your skills and attributes.
What are YOU waiting for? Apply now and have and be a part of a BIGGER and BRIGHTER FUTURE!
“Our intentions are to make sure we hire amazing people that will become a part of our family.”
-Ken Kodama, CEO - EMURGO